Use fill-in forms to collect data during your presentation. Answers are stored on the computer.
Interactions in the Compositeur Digital
On fill-in forms, you can:
- Key in text in dedicated fields using a physical or virtual keyboard
- Toggle checkboxes to answer multiple-choice questions or select a value from a range of options
- Press the
Savebutton on the bottom right to save the data on the computer and reset the form
- Folder extension :
- optional ‘_background’ image file for customizing the form
- form specification file in the folder:
The form specification file is a CSV file (comma-separated values with
; as delimiter): it is editable with any spreadsheet application such as Microsoft Excel.
This file will describe the list of questions that will appear in the form. One line describes one question at a time
Here is a example of file for the form displayed above:
- 1st cell: question type
- 2nd cell: question
- following cells: possible answers for multiple-choice questions
text: for questions requiring text entries using the physical or virtual keyboard
single: for questions allowing one answer at a time
multiple: for questions allowing multiple answers
Results are saved on disk in the
Documents \ Compositeur Digital Form folder.
In this file a line with all answers is added each time the
Save button in pressed in the form.
Back to supported types